Auden Living LLC, and its affiliated entities (collectively, “Auden Living”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting individual privacy and maintaining the trust of our business clients(“Clients”), our Clients’ end users and residents (collectively, “End Users”), the actual users of our services who are employed or contracted by our Clients (“Client Personnel”), and visitors to our websites (collectively, “Visitors”).
Important To Note:
Auden Living LLC provides its Platforms for use by our Clients, which are typically residential and commercial real estate property managers and property owners. Our Clients use our Platforms for many purposes, such as to manage the leasing lifecycle, and to facilitate communication with their End Users. Auden Living LLC typically has no direct relationship with our End Users; we simply process and store our End Users’ Personal Information (“Client Data”) on our Clients’ behalf, as their service provider, while the Clients are responsible for the processing. Any use of Client Data by us is carried out pursuant to an agreement (and/or our applicable Terms of Service) in place between Auden Living LLC and our Client.
If you, as an End User, have any questions or concerns about the data handling practices of an Auden Living LLC Client using our Platforms to process and store your personal information, please contact the relevant Client directly.
Finally, our Auden Living LLC Sites may contain links to other third-party websites. The information practices and content of such third-party websites are governed by their own privacy notices. We encourage you to review the privacy notices of such third-party websites to understand their information practices.
What Information We Collect And Why
We may collect Personal Information in various ways, such as when you: enter into a transaction or contractual arrangement with us; participate in Auden Living LLC’s programs or activities; provide data at industry events and trade shows; visit our facilities or we visit you at your offices; contact our customer services; or in connection with your inquiries and communications with us. We may also collect Personal Information from other sources, including the Client, data companies, publicly accessible databases, and joint marketing partners.
We have created the following table to help you understand the categories of Personal Information that we are responsible for, and process:
|Categories of Personal Information:||Specific Types of Personal Information:||Source:||Why We Collect It – Our Purposes|
|Client Personnel Information||Contact Information: First and last name, email address, employer, phone number (work), physical address (work), job title.
Marketing Preferences and Customer Service Interactions: Marketing preferences; responses to voluntary surveys.
Operational Data: Transactions, sales, purchases, uses, supplier information, credentials to online services and platforms, and electronic content produced by individuals using company systems, including online interactive and voice communications such as blog, chat, webcam use, and network solutions.
|Directly from our Clients and Client Personnel||Communicate with Clients and Client Personnel for the purpose of supporting our contractual relationship. This includes:
|Prospective Client Personnel Data||First and last name, email address, employer, phone number (work), physical address (work), job title.||Directly from Prospective Client Personnel.||Contact prospective Clients in order to set up demos of our Platforms. This includes:
|End Users||Contact Information: Name.
|Directly from End Users in response to voluntary surveys||Platform improvement and marketing purposes (to Potential Clients).|
How We Use Personal Information
We do not use Personal Information for purposes that are materially different to the purposes for which they were originally collected, as set out in Section 2. If these purposes change in the future, we will provide you with notice and a request to consent to (or an opportunity to opt-out of) this new use where so required by applicable law.
“Do Not Track” Notice: “Do Not Track” is a preference that you can set in your browser to let websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain information about you. Auden Living LLC does not currently respond to, or honor, Do Not Track signals or requests from your browser.
How We Disclose Personal Data
We will not disclose any personal information that we collect from you to any external parties except as indicated below (for CCPA purposes, all of the below categories of data recipients are classified as Service Providers or Third Parties, as those terms are defined):
- Our Affiliates. We may disclose personal information to any of our subsidiaries and affiliates within the Auden Living LLC corporate group. Additionally, if you utilize our renters insurance agent, we will share personal information with our subsidiary Property Solutions Insurance Agency, LLC.
- Service Providers. We may disclose personal information to our service providers who perform certain services necessary to run our business (for example, data hosting and development, data analysis, customer service, auditing and other services), provided that these service providers have entered into legally binding agreements with us to protect the personal information shared, limit their use, retention, and disclosure of the personal information, and assist us with our compliance requirements.
- Legal Request. We may disclose personal information to comply with applicable law and our regulatory monitoring and reporting obligations (which may include laws outside your country of residence), to respond to requests from public and government authorities (which may include authorities outside your country of residence), to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons.
- Business Transfer. We may disclose personal information to a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Auden Living LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, receivership, or similar proceeding in which personal information held by Auden Living LLC are among the assets to be transferred.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We seek to use commercially reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password (either as a Client or an End User) to access our Platforms, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential and preventing unauthorized access to your account. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Where we collect your payment card information, we will comply with all applicable Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS).
Retaining Your Personal Information
We retain personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which they were obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you or our Client, and provide the use of our Platforms to you or our Client (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Platforms);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Keeping Your Information Updated
Where you have set up an account on one of our Platforms through our Clients, it is up to you to keep your personal information up to date. If you are unable to update your personal information, please contact our relevant Client with which you have a primary relationship. If our Client is unable to assist you, we will endeavor to assist our Client with updating your information.
End Users’ Personal Information
Our Clients who utilize our Platforms to create property management websites are responsible for what they do with the Personal Information they collect, directly or through Auden Living LLC’s Platforms, about their End Users. If our Clients utilize our payment processing functions, your payment information may be processed via third party payment processors in accordance with such payment processors’ terms and policies. We transmit your complete payment information when you initiate a payment through the Auden Living LLC Platform. We collect this information only so that we can pass it along to our payment processors, which you agree to use by submitting a payment through the Auden Living LLC Platform. Where we collect your payment card information, we will comply with all applicable Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS).
If you have any questions or complaints related to our practices with respect to the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, please feel free to contact us at:
Auden Living LLC
100 Wall Street #1601
New York, NY 10005